KELIGRIT™ SIDEWALL INSTALLATION
Side Wall Instructions when using kelianchoring systems or
re-bar with Keligrit.
- If the anchor is to be removed later, dip entire embedded
portion in Kelislip. Let dry at least 20 or 30 minutes before insertion.
- Drill holes - preferably with air tools that will blow out
hole. Holes must be dust free. Use compressed air.
- Put plastic Stopgap into hole.
- Draw mixed resin from the pail into the gun by drawing back the
- Eject resin into the hole thru cross slotted plastic Stopgap.
- Push anchor into the hole thru Stopgap.
- VERY IMPORTANT: The hole must be entirely filled with Keligrit after anchor
is inserted not before!! - with Keligrout. MAKE SURE THIS OCCURS!!!
- Periodically (e.g. before lunch or when stopping operation for a
while) lubricate the gun with a release agent (silicone, lps, Kelislip, etc.)
Let dry before resuming use.
Clear Plastic Kazoo Gun & Stopgap
Stopgap is pushed snug into drilled hole.
Resin is mixed. Gun draws mixed Keligrit in as the plunger is pulled back.
Resin is extruded thru the crosscut stopgap to back of the hole.
More than one hole may be done from each loading.
Dowel is pushed thru crosscuts displacing resin. Excess from the weephole shows
hole is filled with Keligrit.